Currently, the following employment opportunities are at Grand Rapids Gymnastics. If interested please resume to GRG@grgymnastics.com
GIRLS TEAM – HEAD COACH – Beginning May 2019
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Candidates must have knowledge of USA Gymnastic rules/regulations and level rules/requirements.
• Current USA Gymnastics pro-membership
• Candidates should have strong spotting capabilities
• Open to change and able to adapt training according to athletes’ needs
• Support and assist in the development of all JO levels, Xcel, and recreational programs
• Participate in planning, organizing, advertising, and running sporting events
• Ability to communicate effectively with athletes, parents and co-workers.
• Dependability, responsibility, and integrity
• Ideal Candidates are energetic and engaging team players, that are excited about working with children and have a positive and professional demeanor.
Compensation will reflect the individuals experience and certifications. Additional pay is available for sessions coached at competitions as well as private lesson income. To be considered, please contact and submit a resume to Kelly Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.